Friday, June 19, 2009

Big weekend coming up...

This weekend Julia got invited to 2 birthday parties. One is my co-worker, Allyson's daughter, Mary McKinnon. She is turning 2. Her and Julia are 3 weeks apart, which made it fun for Allyson and I when we were pregnant. Let us just say we were Milk shake buddies! And still are on certain days. MM's party will be at gym where they will do some tumbling. I know Julia will have a blast and will love eating cake as her morning snack.

The other party is for Konner Taunton. He is also about 3 weeks older than Julia. His dad and Daniel are good friends. Konner's party is at the Tallassee City pool in the evening. I know Julia will have a blast swimming with some friends.

Speaking of swimming. Julia, mom and I went last night. We went over to Aunt Lane's pool. I bought Julia some swimmies and wanted to see if she would wear them. She did great with them. I think she liked the feeling of being some what "free" to swim. We hope to go back swimming on Sunday afternoon. Good Daddy-Daughter time..it will be Father's Day.

I just had to include the picture below. I took it Sunday morning. Daniel had already gone to church, he had brotherhood breakfast. So it was just Julia and I. We took a shower and then got out. She had to have her "hat" like Moma and her towel like Moma's. She looked so cute, I just had to share.

I hope everyone has a great Father's Day!

1 comment:

Leigh Anne said...

Little Julia is so sweet! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so glad you do. I'll add you to my blog link, if you don't mind. Jack's b'day is in a few weeks and we are having his party at the pool too!